I work with clients to find the voice, the subject, and the tone that is needed to capture the attention of readers in this fast-paced world. By creating content that is interesting and easy to share. My writing services encompass creating a strong voice for your brand and helping readers engage and familiarize themselves with your company. I want to turn your admirers into clients.
Making The Words Work
If you are looking to refine your website content, get product descriptions written, or develop smart SEO practices for your online content, let’s make the words work for you and your business.
- Website Copywriting (Welcome page, About, Services, Portfolio, Contact, etc).
- SEO development (Streamlining your words so that it speaks to search engines).
- FAQS (Let’s get those questions answered and show people that you know your stuff).
- Product Descriptions (You sell beautiful products and need beautiful words that move people to purchase).
Speaking Your Language
If you know that your business will benefit from ongoing engagement with current or future clients, but writing is not your thing. We can work together to create ongoing writing. This is a great option if you have ideas but no desire to write.
- Email List Copy (Sending out your email newsletter to your subscribers to tell them all about the work you do).
- Blog Posts (Reoccuring blog posts that match your voice, style, and expertise).
- Newsletters/Mailings (sending news or a mailing through the mail).
- Guides (Long form engagement through design guides, style guides, or instruction manuals).
Relate To The Outside World
If you want to reach out to the media or publications about your business, but need an authority on words.
- Pitches to Publications (pitching story ideas about your work to trade publications).
- Articles (submitting of articles about projects, companies or products for trade publications).
- Press Releases (newsworthy information you want to be released to the media).
- Interviews (a one-on-one conversation that pulls information and tells a story).
- Curriculum (When you want to teach a particular skill or break down a complex idea into smaller, understandable parts).